Welcome to ...
Yelm Community Services
Yelm Community Services is located at 624 Crystal Springs Road NW, Yelm, Washington. The agency began in 1971, and has continously provided many services to Yelm and Rainier, the Nisqually Tribe, and the surrounding rural Thurston County community. In 2011, we celebrated our 40th year of providing services in the community.
Agency Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 5:00
(closed for lunch from 1-2)
Saturday 10:00 - 1:00
Thrift Shop Hours
Monday through Friday: 9:00 - 4:30
Saturdays: 10:00 - 4 p.m.
Food Bank Hours:
Thursdays, 1-4 p.m.
Food Bank serves Yelm and Rainier School Districts, Nisqually Tribal Reservation
Today, Yelm Community Services provides the following programs and services:
- Food Bank and USDA Commodities
- Clothing Bank and Thrift Shop,
- Youth Activities (after school programs, late night teen activities, Summer Day Camp),
- Salvation Army Assistance/Warm Neighbor Program
- Emergency Rent and Utilities Assistance
- Maternity Support Services
- Emergency Homeless Shelter
- Krislen Apartments, for Seniors and people with developmental disabilities
(located at 9525 Cullens Rd. NW).
Vehicle and Vessel Title and Licensing Subagency
Other Programs provided from Yelm Community Services facility:
- Sea-Mar Women, Infant and Children's (WIC) Program
- Yelm Head Start/ECEAP
- Yelm High School Transitions Program - Job Site